Sunday 27 January 2013

Crochet this!

As you may know a little hobby of mine is crocheting (pronounced "crow-shay-ing", not "crotch-et"like I've heard it called before). Super easy, super meditative and super rewarding. Check out these crocheted dishcloths (made with organic cotton) I recently made for my 90 year old Nanny!


dishcloth, crochet dish cloth


Never crocheted before? no problemo! Pick yourself up a hook (I recommend size 4.5mm), some basic yarn (nothing fancy), curl up with a cup of tea and hit up youtube (search 'how to crochet') and enjoy! Crocheted dishcloths are awesome beginner projects because a.) screw up all you want, it's only a dishcloth and b.) it's a square, doesn't get much easier than that!

If you plan on making dishcloths make sure to buy cotton yarn. I used Patons Pure organic cotton, which offered an amazzzzing colour selection but unfortunately has since been discontinued :( 

On this cold Sunday evening, give it a try! Let me know how you make out :) 


Bye for now, 

Emily Grace 



No comments:

Post a Comment